It is important to us that our patients are informed during every step of their treatment so that they are well prepared and have the chance to ask questions. The following information is a starting point for researching your procedure and should assist in developing a list of questions to ask during your consultation.
Before your oral surgery please follow these guidelines:
- Do not eat or drink anything six hours before your appointment unless specifically instructed otherwise by our office
- Arrange for a relative (parent/legal guardian if minor) or friend to accompany you to your surgery and remain at our office throughout the surgery to drive you home
- Get a good night’s rest the night before your appointment
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages the night before the operation
- All appointments will be confirmed prior to your appointment; if you have not received a call at least 48 hours prior to your appointment please contact our office